Abstract Submission Guidelines
General Abstract Guidelines
• Abstract Submission is only possible through the official congress website
www.synthesispco.com/enxe2018(See Abstract Preparation and Abstract Submission Guidelines)
• Abstracts submitted via fax or e-mail will not be accepted
• Abstract Submission Deadline: 25 March 2018
Abstract Preparation Guidelines
Abstracts should be sent only in English, in word format (.docx or .doc file), in Arial font, 10 pt, single space and single spacing and should not exceed 250 words.
Abstracts can be sent in English or in Greek, in word format (.docx or .doc file), in Arial font, 10 pt, single space and single spacing and should not exceed 250 words.
1. In the first row mention the full title of the abstract (in capital letters - UPPERCASE)
2. Leave one (1) row and continue with the author(s) names as follows:
Smith P.1, Smith A.2 and so on.
3. Leave one (1) row and continue with the institutions/hospitals in lowercase as follows:
1. Orthopaedic Surgery Clinic, Gennimatas General Hospital
2. Anaesthesiology Department, Gennimatas General Hospital
4. The name of the presenting author should be underlined and bold
5. The presenting author should be one of the authors of the abstract
6. Leave two (2) rows and continue with the abstract text as follows:
|Material – Method|
Upon submission of your abstract, please select from the drop-down menu whether your abstract is for the Neurosurgery Congress or the Nurses Meeting.
Abstract Submission Deadline
Submitters are requested to submit their abstracts until 25 March 2018 at the latest.
As soon as submitters are notified, they should submit their abstract on-line through the congress website www.synthesispco.com/enxe2018
Please note that the file you will be requested to upload during abstract submission will be the file which will be included in the Abstracts CD. You are strongly advised to have it updated and correctly formatted. In case you would like to withdraw your abstract, please notify the congress secretariat at email@example.com
Conditions for Abstract Submission
1. In order for an abstract to be accepted, at least two (2) of the authors should have paid their registration (no student registration).
2. Abstracts should not exceed 250 words.
3. Maximum number of authors per abstract: five (5).
4. All data should be included
(Title, Authors, Institution/Hospital, Abstract Layout).
5. Upon submission of your abstract, please select from the drop-down menu whether your abstract is for the Neurosurgery Congress or the Nurses Meeting.
6. Abstracts should be prepared according to the abstract preparation guidelines.
7. Abstracts should be submitted on time.
Abstracts that do not meet the above conditions will not be accepted.
Authors will be notified via e-mail regarding abstract evaluation results and presentation method (oral or poster), until 1 April 2018.
Approved abstracts will be published in the Abstracts CD and in the congress final program.